Recently Viewed Items
A-Gas CO2 Analysis Kit
Product Code: 624746
- Instructions for Carbon Dioxide (CO2/R744) Sample: ENSURE A HIGH PRESSURE SAMPLE CYLINDER (AS SHOWN) RATED TO 250BAR OR HIGHER IS USED FOR YOUR CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2/R744) SAMPLE. DO NOT USE A STANDARD 47BAR REFRIGERANT ANALYSIS CYLINDER.
- Ensure the system can sustain the reduction in charge needed to take the sample.
- Ensure the fitting and cylinder inlet is dry before taking a sample.
- Fill the sample cylinder with a minimum of 2kg. Don’t exceed the maximum fill of 5Kg.
- Work under a pressure range of max 200bar.
- Sample from the liquid phase.
- After sampling make sure the valve is closed.
- Return sample cylinder and completed form to A-Gas via your nearest Climate Center branch.
- Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning used analysis cylinders to avoid any delays.
- See downloads for print out version