Recently Viewed Items
Tecumseh Lunite CAJN4476YHR (Voltage Code-H) condensing unit (R134A)
Product Code: 685824
Our wide range of condensing units is backed by 75+ years of experience. From small evaporative condensate units to large outdoor condensing units, you'll find the rigFHT product from Tecumseh. What is a Condensing Unit? A condensing unit typically is a high side assembly of a refrigeration system. It is an assembly of ressor, condenser, fan motor, controls and a mounting plate. It has the function of a heat exchanger to cool down and condensate the incoming refrigerant vapor into liquid and a fan for blowing outside air through the heat exchanger section to cool the refrigerant inside. Condensing units have various designs and come in many sizes ranging from small household appliance units to very large industrial scale units used in factory processes. Why Tecumseh Condensing Units? Ready to install Tecumseh continues to pioneer the design and development of condensing units for various applications. We oFer a lete range of air and watercooled, indoor and outdoor condensing units for commercial refrigeration applications.
- Traditional units From +32 °C to +46 °C L’unique constructeur à maîtriser 3 technologies de resseurs The proven technology of the reciprocating ressors by Tecumseh. Its reciprocating ressors are wellknown on the market for their reliability and their strength. Over the years Tecumseh has built its reputation on the constant improvements made to the products and on their manufacturing quality. Rotary technology ressors oFer high eFiciency for small refrigeration applications. This technology allows a significant reduction in energy consumption and a low noise level along with reduced overall dimensions. Perfectly sud to demanding applications, its strength lies in its design
- Scroll technology ressors deliver high levels of eFiciency for medium and large refrigeration applications, regardless of the operating conditions. This technology allows a significant reduction in energy consumption. Perfectly sud to demanding applications. Scroll ressors have been designed to be highly resistant to liquid slugging. The range oFers a multitude of choices to installers. Depending on their dimensional, technical or acoustic requirements, Tecumseh Europe oFers a wide power range for each of the condensing unit ranges. The reciprocating ressors are used on all three ranges and the Scroll and Rotary ressors are used on the standard and Silensys ranges. A reputation built over time
- As a benchmark in terms of fixed or remote installation, this is a wide range of standard units oFering adapted capacity with smaller overall dimensions. Solutions that have over the years proven their worth in the market in terms of strength and reliability. Capacity range as per EN13215 and SH 10K R404A
- At 30 °C evap.: from 0.2 to 5.9 Kw
- At 10 °C evap.: from 0.1 to 17 Kw.